KVIC Recruitment 2020: 34 Director & Deputy Director Posts!! Apply Before 15th December 2020. Khadi and Village Industries Commission has recently released their job notification to fill up 34 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Director & Deputy Director jobs. KVIC Officials are inviting eligible candidates to apply online through the Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment notification 2020. If interested, candidates can start applying online from 16th November 2020. The last date to apply for KVIC vacancies is 15th December 2020.
KVIC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can read all the details below and check for eligibility. Applicants can read the academic qualification, age limit, and other eligibility details are given below. Eligible candidates can move ahead to read all other details of the pay scale, application fee, etc, and decide to apply. If eligible and interested, candidates can apply using the KVIC apply online link below. Get a direct link for AAI Recruitment 2020 here. In case of any confusion regarding the details, or wanting to have more detailed information, candidates can refer to the official website using the link below. To know more about the commission, candidates can visit the official website. The link for the same is below.
KVIC Jobs 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Name of Post||Director & Deputy Director|
|Starting date of application||16th November 2020|
|Closing date of application||15th December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details of KVIC Vacancy 2020:
The details of the vacancy as given in the KVIC Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
Eligibility Criteria for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in KVIC Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Only Indian nationals may apply for KVIC Director Recruitment 2020
- Applicants should possess an Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree/ CA from a recognized university.
Read the official notification for more details on KVIC Careers.
- Director: Not exceeding 50 years
- Deputy Director: Not exceeding 40 years
For age limit & age relaxation details as given in the KVIC Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification
- The final selection for the above posts will be made on the basis of weightage to academic qualification, experience, and performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for KVIC Recruitment 2020:
- Director – Rs.78800/-
- Deputy Director – Rs.67700/-
KVIC Online Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) as KVIC online application fees
- KVIC employees – No Fee
How to apply for KVIC Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Sign Up
- Visit the official website using the link below
- Click on vacancies
- Read the terms & conditions and click on I Agree
- Press the start button
- Sign up with a valid EMail Id and mobile Number
- One time password and other login details will be sent to the email id and phone number provided
Step 2: Apply Online
- Change the one time password to a secure password of your choice
- Login with the new password
- Fill up all the details correctly and completely
- You will find a Preview option under your application form
- Check all the details updated by you and any corrections can be made using the Edit option
- You cannot change the mobile number and email id under the edit option
- Submit the application form
- Download the application form generated by the system
- A unique registration number will be available, save it for future reference
Step 3: Submission of Application Fees
- After applying online, click on the Make Payment link
- Deposit the application fee along with extra bank charges (non-refundable) through online mode only
Important Dates for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16th November 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15th December 2020|
Important Links for KVIC Recruitment 2020:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
Apply for 462 vacancies in IOCL Recruitment
Apply for 215 vacancies in RITES Recruitment
Apply for various vacancies in SSC CHSL Recruitment
Apply for 100 vacancies in NBCC Recruitment
Apply for 2582 vacancies in India Post Office Recruitment
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body formed by the Government of India, under the Act of Parliament, ‘Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act of 1956’. It is an apex organization under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, with regard to khadi and village industries within India, which seeks to – “plan, promote, facilitate, organize and assist in the establishment and development of khadi and village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.”. In April 1957, it took over the work of the former All India Khadi and Village Industries Board. The First Director of KVIC was Late Sardar KA Venkataramaiya, a veteran freedom fighter from Karnataka. Its head office is based in Mumbai, with its six zonal offices in Delhi, Bhopal, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Guwahati.
Other than its zonal offices, it has offices in 29 states for the implementation of its various programs. The common characteristic found in both – Khadi and Village Industries is that they are labor-intensive. In the wake of industrialization, and the mechanization of almost all processes, Khadi and Village industries are suited like no other to a labor surplus country like India. Another advantage of Khadi and Village Industries is that they require little or no capital to set up, thereby making them an economically viable option for the rural poor. This is an important point concerning India given its stark income, regional and rural/urban inequalities.