UCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online| 244 Apprentices Vacancy. Uranium Corporation of India Limited has recently released a UCIL Notification 2020 recently. UCIL invites applications from young, energetic, and dynamic persons for recruitment through online mode for Apprentice posts. Aspirants who are searching for a govt job can start submitting their application for UCIL Apprentice 2020 Notification from 22nd November 2020. The last date to apply for the posts is 10th December 2020.
UCIL Recruitment 2020
Before applying online, applicants should ensure the eligibility details from the below section. The candidates shall apply online at the official website as well as at the end of the page (recruitment link). Applicants who have completed 10th & ITI in the relevant trade can apply for the UCIL Recruitment through online mode. Aspirants will be selected based on the merit list. Keep active on this page to get the Latest Updates in UCIL.
UCIL Jobs 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||244|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||22nd November 2020|
|Application Last Date||10th December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
UCIL Vacancy 2020 Details
Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices – 244
- Fitter – 80
- Electrician – 80
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40
- Turner/ Machinist – 15
- Instrument Mechanic – 10
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 10
- Carpenter – 05
- Plumber – 04
Eligibility Criteria for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must possess Matric/ Std X with a minimum of 50% [aggregate] marks for UR/ OBC [NCL]/ EWS candidates and 45% [aggregate] marks for SC/ ST candidates & ITI in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
<< Also Check: SBI Recruitment – 10500 Openings>>
- The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
- Applicants can get the application fee from the official notification.
- Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks
How to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2020?
- Download the UCIL Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely and ensure the eligibility level.
- Download the UCIL Application form given below.
- Fill it with the essential details that are asked in.
- Attach the required document copies with the application form.
- Send the duly filled prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be
sent through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 10th December 2020
General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO : Jaduguda
Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832102,
Important Dates for UCIL Job Notification 2020
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10th December 2020|
Important Links for UCIL Career 2020
|Official Notification Pdf
|Application Form||Download Here|
|UCIL Previous Papers||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs:
Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment – Click Here
Apply for NBCC Recruitment – Click Here
Apply for India Post Office Recruitment – Click Here
Apply for NHAI Recruitment – Click Here
About Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Uranium Corporation of India Limited was consolidated on October 4, 1967. It is an open part undertaking of the Department of Atomic Energy, which possesses a special situation at the cutting edge of the atomic power cycle. ‘atomic vitality. By conforming to the uranium necessity for pressurized overwhelming water reactors, UCIL assumes a significant job in the nation’s atomic power age.
The organization works six underground mines (Bagjata, Jaduguda, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih, and Mohuldih) and an open-pit mine (Banduhurang) in Jharkhand State. The mineral delivered by these mines is prepared in two handling plants in Jaduguda and Turamdih. UCIL is building another preparing plant and underground mine in Tummalapalle, Andhra Pradesh. The organization has started growing a portion of its tasks in Jharkhand and has started fundamental venture exercises to set up new mines and production lines in various pieces of the nation, for example, Gogi in Karnataka, Lambapur in Telangana, and KPM in Meghalaya.