Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of AE, Assistant Professor, Specialist Grade III, Live Stock Officer & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
OrganizationUnion Public Service Commission (UPSC)Type of EmploymentCentral Govt JobsTotal Vacancies204LocationAll Over IndiaPost NameAE, Assistant Professor, Specialist Grade III, Live Stock Officer & OthersOfficial Websitewww.upsc.gov.inApplying ModeOnlineStarting Date10.09.2020Last Date01.10.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Director
- Specialist Grade III
- Live Stock Officer
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, MBBS, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Certification Verification
- Personal Interview
- General/ OBC – Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.09.2020 to 01.10.2020
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here